SF All Star
Sonki Fitness is a premier fitness company with one basic goal in mind: to get you in the best shape of your life, for life! Our philosophy is that fitness should be a lifelong journey, not a short sprint. We not only strive to get you in the best shape of your life in optimal time but also help you make fitness a lifelong habit. We do this through world class instructions, positive reinforcement, mental training, and safe, effective, and fun exercises. We provide complete fitness programs for all ages and levels. Services include boot camp, personal, group, and corporate training, and fitness vacations. We are based in Santa Monica, CA, and provide services throughout the Los Angeles area.
Meet the Founder
Sonki is a celebrity trainer and the Founder/CEO of Sonki Fitness. He has over 26 years of fitness and sports experience and has been hailed as "the most all-around physically fit person in the world" by the press. He got an early start in fitness as a star athlete in school and top fitness graduate from West Point. He then went on to serve in the US Army as an Intelligence Officer and Master Fitness Trainer, leading and training soldiers to be in top shape for combat. While in the Army, he learned the importance of leading others through inspiration and motivation versus intimidation, which has been his training philosophy ever since. After serving in the Army and then the corporate world, he decided to pursue his lifelong passion for fitness and helping others by starting Sonki Fitness in 2002. Learning firsthand from his Korean father who is a protestant pastor, Sonki created his company based on honor, integrity, and a genuine passion for helping people. He firmly believes there’s no shortcut to success in fitness and therefore focuses his training on making fitness a lifelong habit and having fun doing it.
- "Sonki's class is the best thing..." -- Terry Moore (Oscar Nominated Actress)
- "Training with Sonki has been an excellent experience! I feel better and am more fit than ever before! I highly recommend training with Sonki or attending one of his Boot Camps." -- Blake Mycoskie (TOMS Founder)
- "For me, in many ways Sonki Fitness has been a life saver. I am stronger, faster, and fitter than I was in my 20s." -- Roy Sekoff (Founding Editor, Huffington Post)
- "I am so happy with your training! Working out with you has really changed my life!" -- Sarah Kozer (Reality TV Star/Playboy Centerfold)
- "Hands down, joining Sonki Fitness is the best thing I've ever done for myself!" -- Genevieve Chavez
- "Sonki’s class has unquestionably changed my life." -- Holly Boyer
- "Your boot camp is the best workout I’ve ever done..." -- Mark Ejnes
- "I have lost 17 pounds...this is the very best thing I have done for myself in years. Thank you." -- Bill Dolinsky